Football NSW is inviting suitably qualified coaches to apply for coaching positions (Head/Assistant) in its Girls Institute Program for the 2022 season.
The Football NSW Girls Institute program is a full-time program for talented girls in NSW, who will compete in the Women’s NPL 1 competition.
The prime focus of the FNSW Institute Program is to support the ongoing development of talented FNSW female athletes to progress to the next level within the FA national player pathway.
The purpose of the role is to provide talented footballers with the opportunity to develop and progress through the Girls Talented Player Pathway (TPP). The elite coaches will work with the Football NSW (FNSW) Technical Department to deliver a high-level training program and create an elite learning environment.
The 2022 Football NSW Institute program will commence in November/December 2021 for a 40 week period. (Exact date to be confirmed pending current season)
Coaches will be required to conduct up to four sessions, plus a game each week.
- Friday 20th August 2021 – Closing date for Applications
- October 2021 – Positions will be appointed
- Applications for Football NSW Girls Institute Coaches must be submitted before Close of Business Friday 20th August 2021.
Other important information
- Head Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA/AFC A Licence.
- Assistant Coaches will be required to hold a minimum of an FFA/AFC C Youth Licence.
- Understanding of the FA National Football Curriculum and the underlying philosophy
- Demonstrated communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Previous experience in coaching within elite football player development programs
- Coaches must either have a current paid Working with Children’s clearance number (see below)
- Current Play by The Rules certificates (Harassment and Discrimination/Child Protection) Football NSW Child Protection Training Requirements – click here
Working with Children Check (WWC) Number
Successful applicants will be working with children under the age of 18. You MUST have a current paid WWC clearance. If you do not already have a paid WWC or need to upgrade your WWC from volunteer status, you can apply online via the Office of the Children’s Guardian website.
For further information or if you have any queries please contact Nadine Shiels at email@example.com.